Friday, November 30, 2007

Studio is Almost Ready!



Over the last few weeks I have been converting my detached garage into my studio space. It is 27' wide by 32' deep. I would like a little more depth, but what can you do? I had the heater installed yesterday so now I can begin to paint and get 'er all ready to shoot in. I actually have to squeeze in a maternity session this week before I can start painting and organizing. Once I am up and running I can start doing a bunch of work in the studio to give some information to those looking at studio lighting. I am also trying to learn how to do video tutorials so I can show some of my post processing work, but I haven't found anything online yet to show me how to do it. The above picture shows some of my retouching work (click on it to see it larger).

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger! So that is where you have been.. I havent seen any new images in my inbox. Im doing my ritual caffeine induced school work at the last minute. Cant wait to see the studio and get some great tutorials from you! Got two shoots tomorrow.. will try the lighting set ups you sent me!

    ReplyDelete